What is a "verified lead"?
When you upgrade to Plus! for Communities, we only charge for verified leads. A verified lead is when a unique, interested renter contacts you about your property via phone or email from one of your Plus! listings. We review every email and phone call to make sure you are only billed for verified leads from renters interested in your property.
What counts as a verified lead?
- A unique renter who inquires about your property via phone or email through one of your Plus! listings.
What doesn't count as a verified lead?
There will never be a charge for any of the leads below:
- Wrong numbers
- Duplicates (even if they contacted another property your company manages through a different website. A single renter will never be charged more than once.)
- Current residents
- Renters inquiring about pets if you don't allow pets
- Renters whose pets don't meet your breed or size requirements
- Renters inquiring about Section 8 if you don't accept Section 8
- Renters who don't meet age requirements (e.g. listing states "Age 62 and up")
- Renters who email without leaving a phone number or comment
- Renters confused about the property location (e.g. "Oh... that is too far away.")
- Renters inquiring after your monthly cap has been reached
- Any other phone calls and emails that don't meet our definition of a verified lead above
You still receive all of the leads, verified or not, but you only pay for the good ones.
How to view which leads are paid versus which are free:
- Log into RentLinx, and click on the number of leads for the property you'd like to check.
- Look under the "Type" column to see if a lead is free or Plus!.
You can also click on "Review Leads" under "Advertise Properties" on the left-hand side.
Our lead review process is thorough. One of the best perks of going Plus! is that property managers do not have to worry about bad leads or phony numbers. They can spend their time showing their properties to the good leads and signing leases!