How can I get more signed leases?
- The purpose of advertising is to produce leads: phone calls and emails from prospective renters.
- The purpose of a leasing office is to turn those leads into signed leases. Think about it: if every phone call resulted in a signed lease, you could just put the lease online and mail the key to the renter.
- Your leasing personnel are very important – they qualify the incoming leads, show your apartments, and sell your communities. Their job is to turn some of the incoming leads into signed leases.
- The job of your ads is to get the phone ringing.
To get more signed leases, ask yourself:
- How many incoming leads are we getting?
- Are we effectively handling the leads that we are getting?
- If you’re not getting enough leads, then assess your advertising.
- Are your ads accurate and up-to-date?
- Are you including lots of photos and details?
- Are you describing what makes your property special and unique (i.e. what sets you apart from your competition)?
- Is your message tailored to appeal to the renters most likely to buy?
- Are you advertising on the highly trafficked websites with RentLinx Plus!?
Contact us for specific advice and suggestions. We're always glad to help!